Add MFDs to Konica Minolta software
The administrative software we use for Konica Minolta printers is called "PageScope Data Administrator". You will need to add a Konica Minolta printer to the software when customizing the touch screen of the printer. Here is how you add a printer to PageScope Data Administrator:
- Using Microsoft Remote Desktop, connect to milton.thayer.dartmouth.edu. Log in using your mortal account.
- Start up the Konica Minolta software called: PageScope Data Administrator
- Select Registration of Device
- In the Registration of Device window which pops up, click Add
- In the Add Device window which pops up, enter the Device Address. This will be the device hostname (e.g. m014-printer). When finished, click OK
- In the Edit Device window which pops up, check the Save the administrator password box and enter the administrator password for Konica Minolta devices. When finished, click OK.