AV Touch Panels
For rooms with AV systems, we are moving towards using Crestron "Touch Panels" instead of the old button panels to control the system. They are easier to use and the systems have automation built in that makes it very simple to use the projector. The touch panel buttons are:
- Power - Red if system is off. Green if system is on. If the system is warming up or cooling down, a progress bar will be displayed
- Pause Display - Pressing this button toggles whether the projector displays to the screen or not.
- Inputs 1, 2, 3, Airplay - These buttons determine which cable (or the Apple TV in the case of Airplay) is used for the input to the system.
- Program Volume - Volume for the computer sound; i.e if you are playing a video clip
- Microphone Volume - Volume of the lapel mic to the room speakers. (if the room has this capability)
- Recording and Camera Controls - Currently not in use.
When you plug one of the 3 cables into your computer, the system automatically turns on, selects the proper input on the button panel and lowers the screen. If you then unplug the original cable and plug in a different one (i.e switching between HDMI and VGA), you will need to manually select the proper input on the touch panel.
When you are finished using the system please push the power button to shut the system down. It will automatically turn off after an hour but it is best to turn the projector off when not in use.