Aspen is available in M210, and Thayer Virtual Lab. It can be installed on personal Windows machines.
Using in M210
Aspen is found in the Start menu under AspenTech
Using on Thayer Virtual Lab (Mac and Windows)
Install by instructions for Virtual Computer Lab
Connect and run!
Not recommended, Installation on a Personal Computer
- 10 GB on Hard Drive for Software
- 2 GB RAM
- 1+ Hours to install
Please use an "On Campus" network connection (wired connection preferable) for installation.
Install Aspen on Windows:
In the AspenONE Installer, Select 32-bit, Click "Install aspenONE products":
- Accept License
- Select "Custom Install",
- Check "Process Modeling (Aspen Plus)"
- Check "Aspen Energy Analyzer"
- Check "Aspen Simulation Workbook"
- Check "Economic Evaluation"
- Specify "License Server"
- Type aspen-license.thayer.dartmouth.edu for "License Server", and click "Add Server",
- Click "Next", Click "Install Now"