Setting up Android devices
This article is from the Dartmouth ITS Wiki.
Step by Step instructions
Android devices can be set up to send and receive mail with the Blitz email system. Although setting up these devices starts in the same way, the order of steps, terminology can vary from device to device. These instructions are not a full step by step guide.
- In Settings, find Accounts or Cloud and Accounts > Accounts
- Tap Add Account
- Depending on device, add either Corp Sync, Exchange, or Microsoft Exchange Active Sync.
- Email Address: Depending on your device, you may need to enter either email@example.com, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org. OR email@example.com, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the following fields you may need to choose Manual Setup
- Domain: leave blank.
- User Name: Depending on your device, enter either email@example.com, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org OR just your netID.
- Server: outlook.office365.com.
- Proxy: leave blank.
- Account Name: Blitz
You may not be prompted for all of these fields.