Stella Architect Modeling & Simulation Software from ISEE Systems
Stella Architect is a keyserver controlled application. Stella Architect® offers a practical way to dynamically visualize and communicate how complex systems and ideas work. Dartmouth maintains an older version of the software for use on campus at: http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/kb/articles/KB0010734 .
Running Stella Architect
Stella Architect can be run on the Virtual Computer Lab or it can be installed using the directions below. If you are trying to install Stella on your own device, then you'll also need to install and run the Dartmouth VPN.
Installing on Windows
- The Stella Architect installer can be found on ThayerFS in P:\Software ("\\thayerfs.thayer.dartmouth.edu\courses\software\Stella\win")
- Double click on Stella_Architect_2.0.3.exe
- Read the ReadMe.txt if you encounter problems
Installing on Mac
- The Stella Architect installer can be found on ThayerFS in Courses/Software. Go to Finder and then in the Go menu at the top of the window select Connect to Server.
- Use smb://thayerfs.thayer.dartmouth.edu/courses/software/Stella/mac for Server Address
- In the sign in dialog, choose "Registered User" and sign in with your Dartmouth NetID and password
- Copy "StellaArchitectInstall-2.0.3.pkg" to your computer and double click to install
- Read the ReadMe.txt if you encounter problem