Stella Architect Modeling & Simulation Software from ISEE Systems
Stella Architect is a keyserver controlled application. Stella Architect® offers a practical way to dynamically visualize and communicate how complex systems and ideas work. Dartmouth maintains an older version of the software for use on campus at: http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/kb/articles/KB0010734 .
Installing on Windows
- The Stella Architect installer can be found at "\\thayerfs.thayer.dartmouth.edu\courses\software\Stella\win" (enter the path inside the quotes in the start menu
- Double click on Stella_Architect_1.9.4.exe
- Read the ReadMe.txt if you encounter problems
Installing on Mac
- The Stella Architect installer can be found on ThayerFS in Courses/Software. Go to Finder and then in the Go menu at the top of the window select Connect to Server.
- Use smb://thayerfs.thayer.dartmouth.edu/courses/software/Stella/mac for Server Address
- In the sign in dialog, choose "Registered User" and sign in with your Dartmouth NetID and password
- Copy "StellaArchitectInstall-1.9.4.pkg" to your computer and double click to install
- Read the ReadMe.txt if you encounter problem